What to Bring- WINTER
What to Bring
- Pen and Notebook
- Warm WINTER CLOTHING is a must.
- Coat, snow pants, hat, gloves, snow boots, etc.
- Bedding/sleeping bag/pillow/flashlight
- Towels and Washcloths
- Toiletries: Shower and Hygiene Items, Deodorant, etc.
- Chapstick & sunblock (for when we play in the bright snow)
- Personal Medications (if needed)
- *Optional- Money for Snack Shack/missions offerings
What NOT to Bring
- No Radios/TV's
- No CD's/CD Players/Ipods/MP3 Players
- No Cell Phones (OK for HS)
- No Comic Books/Magazines
- No Knives/Guns
- No Alcohol/Tobacco/ Drugs
- No Pets
- No Immodest Clothing or Clothing with Inappropriate Advertising
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Clothing must have no inappropriate advertising.
- Swimwear and All Clothing must be modest - no bikinis.
- No Short shorts, short skirts, or super tight clothes.
- No A-Shirts/undershirts unless worn under another sleeved shirt.
- No low-cut tops, bras showing, halter tops, spaghetti straps, or tube tops. No tummies showing.
- No exposed undies.
- Jeans, shorts, t-shirts, and hoodies are great!
- Modest dresses allowed, but they aren't awesome for the fun activities.