What To Bring- SUMMER
What to Bring
- Pen and notebook
- Water bottle, sunblock & bug spray are a MUST
- Bedding/sleeping bag/pillow/flashlight
- Appropriate clothing for both warm days & cool evenings (i.e. swimsuits & jacket/sweatshirt)
- Appropriate shoes, sandals, water shoes
- Towels and washcloths
- Toiletries: shower and hygiene items, deodorant, etc.
- Personal Medications (if needed)
- *Optional- Money for Snack Shack/missions offerings
- HIGH SCHOOL CAMPERS need: t-shirt and shorts to get messy/ruined is a MUST
- HIGH SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMPERS: camo clothing if planning on paintball
What NOT to Bring
- No Radios/TV's
- No CD's/CD Players/Ipods/MP3 Players
- No Cell Phones (OK for HS)
- No Comic Books/Magazines
- No Knives/Guns
- No Alcohol/Tobacco/ Drugs
- No Pets
- No Immodest Clothing or Clothing with Inappropriate Advertising
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Clothing must have no inappropriate advertising.
- Swimwear and All Clothing must be modest - no bikinis.
- No Short shorts, short skirts, or super tight clothes.
- No A-Shirts/undershirts unless worn under another sleeved shirt.
- No low-cut tops, bras showing, halter tops, spaghetti straps, or tube tops. No tummies showing.
- No exposed undies.
- Jeans, shorts, t-shirts, and hoodies are great!
- Modest dresses allowed, but they aren't awesome for the fun activities.
Frequently Asked Questions